WORLD-WIDE RAMEN EVENTS
October 23rd - 25th, 2018
Three one-day Ramen classes!
Three superb opportunities to learn all about Ramen in just 1 day!
Ingredients, Recipes, Equipment - all you need to become a real Ramen Master!
>>>Click here for more details
November 19th - 21st, 2018
Three half-day Ramen classes!
Three superb opportunities to learn really lot about Ramen:
Ingredients, Recipes, Equipment - important basics you need to become a real Ramen Master!
>>>Click here for more details
November 28th - 30th, 2018
A special Ramen class in Germany!
Learn about Ramen noodle making, Ramen broth recipes, Flavored Oils, Char Siu toppings, Plating techniques, and more!
+ a special comprehensive course on Gyoza.
>>>Click for Details
Yamato MFG - a Noodle Business Support Provider:
Comprehensive Solutions to ensure your success in the world of authentic Japanese Noodles
To help our customers and students become top Noodle Masters we provide them with:
Noodle manufacturing machines
Knowledge & Expertise on all things Noodles
Continuous Support with equipment and recipes
Ramen Machine – Richmen
ALL-IN-ONE NOODLE MACHINE EQUIPPED WITH MIXING, THINNING / ROLLING, PORTIONING and CUTTING FUNCTIONS
1. Versatile, durable and reliable machine that is easy to use by anyone – (NSF/UL/CSA/CE compliant models available)
2. Beyond hardware: Noodle making methods and recipes ensuring consistency and quality of production
3. Continuous technical support – helping our customers to remain top noodle masters
4. A ramen maker of choice for production of all types of Ramen Noodles (from Hakata to Tsukemen, and more)
Udon Machine – Shinuchi
A MULTI-FUNCTIONAL UDON MACHINE FOR PRODUCTION OF AUTHENTIC UDON – AND OTHER NOODLES HIGH IN WATER CONTENT (SOBA, RAMEN, PASTA, ETC.)
1. Powerful and durable Udon maker that is intuitive and easy to use by anyone – (NSF/UL/CSA/CE compliant models available)
2. Noodle making methods and recipes allowing for consistent quality of production
3. Continuous support – ensuring our customers remain top Noodle Masters
4. Versatility to produce noodles for all types of Sanuki Udon dishes - from Kake and Kamaage to Zaru, and more!
Yamato Noodle School
One unforgettable week that turns even rookie amateurs into full-fledged professionals, and experienced practitioners - into Top noodle Masters:
learn everything about high-quality noodles, soups, flavor oils, toppings, menu development, and business management from the best experts.
1. Making noodles from scratch.
Cooking soups from natural additive-free ingredients.
Preparing and seasoning flavor oils, motodare, toppings.
Arranging complete dishes.
Developing comprehensive menus.
2. Recipe customization
3. Noodle business management know-hows for long term success.
A science-based digital cooking approach, which helps to understand not only hows but also whys of noodle-making, empowers students to create their own original recipes.
Three courses available: Ramen School, Udon School, Soba School
BEST equipment. LEADING expertise. JAPANESE spirit. GLOBAL perspective
We are a group of professionals ready to help our customers succeed in noodle business
Everything you need to make and sell the best authentic Japanese noodles in the world:
1. Cutting edge noodle-making machines
2. Finest cooking methods and techniques
3. Failure-proof management competence for success and prosperity