LMA - Ramen machine
A revolutionary breakthrough in Ramen-machine manufacturing.
A ramen-machine made by noodle-makers for noodle-makers.
Richmen King 3000. Large-scale ramen-machine
Factory size ramen-making machine
for high productivity and superb quality.
Yamato Ramen School
Learning all secrets of Ramen-making
from noodles, to broth, to base sauce, to plating
Automatic Soup Strainer (for Ramen Noodles)
Powerful, productive, easy to handle.
Can be used for both chicken and pork.
No off-flavor from insufficient filtering.
Richmen Type 1, LM10062I, an all-in-one model capable of producing about 100 portions of various types of fresh ramen noodles in an hour.
Shinuchi, SB1284AS, all-in-one udon noodle making machine capable of making 300 portions of authentic, high quality, fresh udon noodles from scratch in an hour. It can be operated by one person, and requires only minimal amount of training.
An all-in-one soba noodlle machine capable of making around 200 portions of authentic, high quality buckwheat noodles (up to 100% buckwheat flour ratio). The machine is easy to use, and anyone can make authentic soba noodles to the quality of noodle masters who have years of experience.
WORLD-WIDE RAMEN EVENTS
November 19th - 21st, 2018
Three half-day Ramen classes!
Three superb opportunities to learn really lot about Ramen:
Ingredients, Recipes, Equipment - important basics you need to become a real Ramen Master!
>>>Click here for more details
November 28th - 30th, 2018
A special Ramen class in Germany!
Learn about Ramen noodle making, Ramen broth recipes, Flavored Oils, Char Siu toppings, Plating techniques, and more!
+ a special comprehensive course on Gyoza.
Don't miss, hurry up!
>>>Click for Details
Dec 11th – 13th, 2018
Ramen Class in New York, USA
Learn about Ramen noodles, and experience Ramen-making yourself!
>>>Click for Details
Yamato MFG - a Noodle Business Support Provider:
Comprehensive Solutions to ensure your success in the world of authentic Japanese Noodles
To help our customers and students become top Noodle Masters we provide them with:
Noodle manufacturing machines
Knowledge & Expertise on all things Noodles
Continuous Support with equipment and recipes
Ramen Machine – Richmen
ALL-IN-ONE NOODLE MACHINE EQUIPPED WITH MIXING, THINNING / ROLLING, PORTIONING and CUTTING FUNCTIONS
1. Versatile, durable and reliable machine that is easy to use by anyone – (NSF/UL/CSA/CE compliant models available)
2. Beyond hardware: Noodle making methods and recipes ensuring consistency and quality of production
3. Continuous technical support – helping our customers to remain top noodle masters
4. A ramen maker of choice for production of all types of Ramen Noodles (from Hakata to Tsukemen, and more)
Udon Machine – Shinuchi
A MULTI-FUNCTIONAL UDON MACHINE FOR PRODUCTION OF AUTHENTIC UDON – AND OTHER NOODLES HIGH IN WATER CONTENT (SOBA, RAMEN, PASTA, ETC.)
1. Powerful and durable Udon maker that is intuitive and easy to use by anyone – (NSF/UL/CSA/CE compliant models available)
2. Noodle making methods and recipes allowing for consistent quality of production
3. Continuous support – ensuring our customers remain top Noodle Masters
4. Versatility to produce noodles for all types of Sanuki Udon dishes - from Kake and Kamaage to Zaru, and more!
Yamato Noodle School
One unforgettable week that turns even rookie amateurs into full-fledged professionals, and experienced practitioners - into Top noodle Masters:
learn everything about high-quality noodles, soups, flavor oils, toppings, menu development, and business management from the best experts.
1. Making noodles from scratch.
Cooking soups from natural additive-free ingredients.
Preparing and seasoning flavor oils, motodare, toppings.
Arranging complete dishes.
Developing comprehensive menus.
2. Recipe customization
3. Noodle business management know-hows for long term success.
A science-based digital cooking approach, which helps to understand not only hows but also whys of noodle-making, empowers students to create their own original recipes.
Three courses available: Ramen School, Udon School, Soba School
BEST equipment. LEADING expertise. JAPANESE spirit. GLOBAL perspective
We are a group of professionals ready to help our customers succeed in noodle business
Everything you need to make and sell the best authentic Japanese noodles in the world:
1. Cutting edge noodle-making machines
2. Finest cooking methods and techniques
3. Failure-proof management competence for success and prosperity